Find a course
With a wide range of courses to choose from within our seven disciplines, we hope you will find a programme to suit your interests.
At Humanities our undergraduates are taught by academics working at the forefront of their field, so you will benefit from their up-to-date knowledge and their passion for the subject.
Single and combined honours programmes
In addition to our single honours programmes of study, we offer combined honours programmes, which can provide you with a wealth of opportunities. If you do not want to narrow your field of studies, and would prefer to keep your education and career options open and broad, then a combined honours programme may be for you.
New starting September 2013: Integrated Masters in Languages (MLang)
See Modern Languages programme pages for more information.
Language Stage Information
If you wish to learn more about taking a credit bearing language stage as a free elective and as part of your degree programme please follow the link:
- Film Studies
- International Foundation Year (IFY) - Integrated with Law, Arts, Humanities, Management and Social Sciences
- Modern Languages
- Modern Languages- Contemporary Europe
- Modern Languages- English Language Studies
- Modern Languages- French Studies
- Modern Languages- German Studies
- Modern Languages- Linguistic Studies
- Modern Languages- Spanish, Portuguese & Latin American Studies