Find a course
Our undergraduate programmes are based on the four main research areas of Applied Mathematics, Operational Research, Pure Mathematics and Statistics.
All programs have a common core in year one and then allow a greater choice in subsequent years, allowing you to broaden your experience and interest within any or all of the four research areas.
You will have an opportunity to construct an individual programme of study suited to your interests within a coherent framework of modules.
There are three possible degree structures available: MMath, BSc Single Honours and BSc Combined Honours and the seventeen individual degree programmes can be grouped as follows.
- G120 BSc Mathematical Studies (3 years)
- G103 MMath Mathematics (4 years)
- G100 BSc Mathematics (3 years)
- G1N3 BSc Mathematics with Actuarial Science (3 years)
- G1F5 BSc Mathematics with Astronomy (3 years)
- G1C1 BSc Mathematics with Biology (3 years)
- G1G4 BSc Mathematics with Computer Science (3 years)
- G1NH BSc Mathematics with Finance (3 years)
- G1R1 BSc Mathematics with French (4 years)
- G1R2 BSc Mathematics with German (4 years)
- G1W3 BSc Mathematics with Music (3 years)
- G1F3 BSc Mathematics with Physics (3 years)
- G1R4 BSc Mathematics with Spanish (4 years)
- G1G3 BSc Mathematics with Statistics (3 years)
- GL12 BSc MORSE (Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics and Economics) (3 years)
- VG51 BA Philosophy and Mathematics (3 years) 1
- Programme administered by Humanities