Our next Open Days will be held on the dates below.
Booking is essential and opens on Tuesday 26th May 2015.
Our students are on hand to offer directions and advice to visitors to our Open Days
Sign up to get sent an email reminder when booking opens.
Southampton campuses (2015)
Friday 3rd July
Saturday 4th July
Friday 4th September
Saturday 5th September
Winchester campus (2015)
Malaysia Campus (2015)
What to expect
Our Open Days run from 10:00 to 16:00. You'll have plenty of chances to talk to current students about the university experience. You can also learn about the support we can offer on everyday matters, from managing your money to finding somewhere to live.
By the end of the day you'll have a feel for what it's like to live and study at Southampton, along with a wealth of inside information from our students and staff. We can also advise on job prospects for our graduates.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Do I need to book to attend an Open Day?
2. Are all subjects represented at your Open Days?
3. Is there a separate Open Day for Medicine?
4. Do I need to pre-book any talks or events?
5. When will I receive my Open Day Guide?
6. Do I need to print out my Open Day Guide?
7. When and where will the shuttle buses run?
8. Where can I stay overnight?
9. I have a subject-specific question I would like to ask before I attend your Open Day. Who do I contact?
1. What should I do if I have a problem with the booking system?
2. Why haven't I received an email confirming my booking?
3. How can I change the date of the Open Day I will attend?
4. What should I do if I can no longer attend?
5. Can I change the number of guests I am bringing with me?
6. Can I amend my details from the ones I gave in my original registration form?
7. When will I receive my Open Day ticket?
8. I am a teacher/careers adviser. How do I make a booking for a group of students?
Before the Open Day
If you need access support to attend one of our Open Days, please let us know by completing the special requirements box when you book. We will do our best to meet your needs. Our Enabling Services team may contact you to discuss how we can support you. We can offer support to you both as an Open Day visitor and as a student if you choose to study with us in the future.
On the Open Day
There will be a small number of wheelchairs available for hire free of charge from the Welcome Desk in Building 40, Highfield Campus. Ask one of our student ambassadors to direct you when you arrive on campus. Enabling Services will also have an information stand in Building 40 where staff will be on hand all day to answer your questions and provide information about the support we provide to our students. You can view an example of an accessible room in student halls at Glen Eyre and Wessex Lane halls of residence.
If you are a blue badge holder and require parking on campus, please let us know by ticking the box when you book. We will contact you to confirm the location of your parking space. If you are not a blue badge holder but do require a parking space on campus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please give us as much notice as possible. We'll need to know at least 48 hours before the event.