We offer a range of postgraduate programmes in gerontology, tailored to needs of graduates, mid-career professionals and mature returners to education. These include full-time, part-time and short-courses, and can be taken face-to-face or by distance learning.
In addition to the standard mode of teaching over a semester, we offer stand-alone short courses which are taken over a period of 12 weeks. They are designed to meet the needs of busy mid-career professionals, new entrants to the University and the social sciences, or returners to education who wish to pursue a particular subject area. The short courses can also be taken as part of continuing professional development (CPD).
- MSc Gerontology
- PG Cert Gerontology
- MSc Gerontology (Distance Learning)
- PG Cert Gerontology (Distance Learning)
- PG Dip Gerontology (Distance Learning)
- MSc Gerontology (Research)
- MSc Global Ageing and Policy (Distance Learning)
- PG Cert Global Ageing and Policy (Distance Learning)
- PG Dip Global Ageing and Policy (Distance Learning)
- Short courses in gerontology
- Short courses in gerontology (distance learning)