Undergraduate Admissions 2012
At Southampton, we are committed to helping talented students, regardless of their background, to fulfil their potential by studying at one of the world's leading universities.
Why choose Southampton?
- We offer you an unprecedented level of choice and flexibility in our education programmes, underpinned by internationally leading research.
- Your experience is tailored to your individual needs to enable you to gain a wealth of skills and a competitive edge that prepares you for the world of employment.
- We offer a range of scholarships tailored for each of our programmes.
- We guarantee you accommodation in your first year.
- You can benefit from one of the most generous student support packages in the country, from partial fee waivers and bursaries to a £300 student entitlement.
- Eligible students will receive the student entitlement which is a financial credit towards a range of activities and services including the Jubilee Sports Centre, uni-link bus pass, language courses, Arts Card and many more.
What to do next
- Find out how to enter adjustment.
- Find out about life at Southampton
- Call our Admissions hotline on 023 8059 8989. When you call, please have your UCAS personal identification number and your results to hand.
- Please note the University has now filled all Clearing vacancies.
Hotline opening hours are as follows
- August: 9.00-17.00 every weekday excluding bank holidays.