Explore the range of undergraduate courses we offer. Our university degrees cover a wide range of areas, offering flexibility and choice. You have the opportunity to gain the transferable skills employers really want, such as teamwork, leadership and learning another language. From here you can progress your education to masters, PHD and a fulfilling career in your subject of choice.
Click on the letters in the grid to jump down to subjects beginning with that letter, then click on the subject name to find out more about undergraduate study in that area.
- Accounting and Finance
- Acoustical Engineering
- Aeronautics and Astronautics (Malaysian Campus)
- Aeronautics and Astronautics (Southampton Campus)
- Education and Psychology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (Malaysian Campus)
- Electromechanical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Engineering/Physics/Geophysics Foundation Year
- Engineering Foundation Year (Malaysian Campus)
- Environmental Science
If you are not eligible for direct entry into our undergraduate degrees, our Foundation Years can help you to meet the entry requirements to your chosen degree programme.
- Management and Management Sciences
- Marine Biology
- Mathematical Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (Malaysian Campus)
- Physics and Astronomy
- Politics and International Relations
- Population and Geography
For international students new to studying in English, our pre-sessional courses can help you get the English Language and study skills you'll need in your studies.
- Science Foundation Year
- Ship Science
- Sociology and Social Policy
- Spanish, Portuguese and Latin American Studies