Find a course
Our degrees are full-time honours programmes of three years' duration, with the exception of the MEcon programme, which lasts for four years.
Students eligible for a UK student loan can apply for four years’ worth of loans for M.Econ. The government does not issue student loans for one year masters degrees.
L100 BSc. Economics can be combined with another subject as a minor. For further information, go to the L100 BSc. Economics page or click here.
Applied Economics is also offered as minor subject. For more information click here.
Students taking a minor in Applied Economics will take three compulsory modules (Economics for Non-Economists, International Trade Theory and Policy, and Development Economics). They will choose two optional modules. Examples of optional modules include Experiments in Economics, Health Policy and Economics and The Management of Risk and Uncertainty.
- NL41 BSc Accounting and Economics (3 years)
- L100 BSc Economics (3 years)
- L1N3 Bsc Economics and Actuarial Science (3 years)
- L1NH BSc Economics and Finance (3 years)
- L112 BSc Economics and Management Sciences (3 years)
- VL51 BA Economics and Philosophy (3 years) 1
- L101 M.Econ Master in Economics (4 years)
- GL12 BSc MORSE (Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics and Economics) (3 years) 2
- L0V0 BA (Hons) Philosophy, Politics and Economics (3 years) 1
- LL12 BSc Politics and Economics (3 years) 3
- Programme administered by Humanities
- Programme administered by Mathematical Sciences
- Programme administered by Social Sciences: Politics & International Relations
NOTE: A new degree is available for 2014 entry onwards. BA Philosophy, Politics and Economics is administered by the Philosophy department.