Find a course
Our degrees are full-time honours programmes of three years' duration, with the exception of the MEcon programme, which lasts for four years.
All programmes aim to provide knowledge of the key concepts and arguments in the relevant subjects, together with the capacity to apply this knowledge in a variety of contexts. In addition, we seek to ensure that all of our students are able to use data and quantitative techniques appropriately and effectively.
- NL41 BSc Accounting and Economics (3 years)
- L100 BSc Economics (3 years)
- L1N3 Bsc Economics and Actuarial Science (3 years)
- L1NH BSc Economics and Finance (3 years)
- L112 BSc Economics and Management Sciences (3 years)
- VL51 BA Economics and Philosophy (3 years)
- L101 M.Econ Master in Economics (4 years)
- GL12 BSc MORSE (Mathematics, Operational Research, Statistics and Economics) (3 years)
- LL12 BSc Politics and Economics (3 years)