Your business could benefit from our world-leading research expertise and industry experience. Work with us to achieve your business objectives through joint research, knowledge transfer and consultancy.
Opportunities for your business
Our expertise is broad ranging and includes engineering, health and biosciences, computer and statistical sciences, nanofabrication and optoelectronic technologies. We have several enterprise units and institutes that provide specialist services for industry in these fields and others.
Our team of collaboration managers act as a first point of contact for businesses. They will discuss your requirements and put you in touch with the right people within the University.
There are many ways in which your business can connect with the University, for example:
- working with individual academics on a consultancy basis
- collaborating on a specific research project to develop new technologies or solve business challenges
- investing in a longer-term partnership, for example through the establishment of a University Technology Centre
- accessing our students' and graduates' talent, for example through a student placement or Knowledge Transfer Partnership
- commercialising technology developed at the University through a licensing agreement
- using our cutting-edge facilities and specialist technical support
To discuss the options for your business, contact a collaboration manager.
Our enterprise units
See details of our specialist, industry-focused units and their services for business