Archaeology programmes are part of Humanities. You can find all postgraduate taught archaeology programme and module information in the linked list below.
For 2013-14 we have re-structured our Masters programmes, moving to a model which uses 15 credit module blocks. Programmes will be 180 credits in total with a 75 credit dissertation.
- V400 MSc Archaeological Computing (GIS and Survey) (1 year)
- V400 MSc Archaeological Computing (Virtual Pasts) (1 year)
- V400 MA Ceramic and Lithic Analysis for Archaeologists (1 year)
- V400 MA/MSc Maritime Archaeology (1 year)
- V400 MA Osteoarchaeology (1 year)
- V400 MA Palaeolithic Archaeology and Human Origins (1 year)
- V400 MA Rome and the Mediterranean (1 year)
- V400 MA Social Archaeology (1 year)