Skip to main navigationSkip to main content
The University of Southampton

What relevant work experience would I need?

Supporter for elderly people

It is often difficult to find work alongside a Professional Psychologist until you have graduated. You should think about the type of environments Developmental Psychologists work in and the type of people they work with in order to complete relevant work experience. Undergraduates will often need to complete voluntary work in order to go on and obtain paid work.

The following points include examples of relevant work experience, some include jobs in the local area.

CRB check

A Criminal Records Bureau Check will be needed if you are working with children or sensitive information.

Privacy Settings