You’ll learn essential English language skills and develop your subject knowledge as you prepare for academic life in the UK.
From September 2021 you'll be able to study your undergraduate foundation programme through ONCAMPUS Southampton.
Welcome to ONCAMPUS Southampton
How the foundation programmes work
There are multiple undergraduate foundation programmes to choose from:
- Business, Economics, Finance and Management
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Art and Design
- Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
Each programme is made up of modules that relate to your chosen subject area.
- increase your subject knowledge
- develop your study skills to prepare you for academic life
- improve your English language skills
- give you a deeper understanding of British culture
After successfully completing your foundation programme, you can move straight on to your chosen undergraduate degree course at the University of Southampton.
How you’ll benefit from a foundation programme
During your undergraduate foundation programme you’ll have:
- expert teaching that meets your individual needs
- excellent facilities in the heart of Southampton
- an extensive support network
You’ll be a member of the University of Southampton community right from the start, with access to:
- clubs and social events
- international societies
- sports facilities
Throughout your studies you'll also be able to access our support services, including:
- 24-hour wellbeing support
- careers and employability support
- library services
Changes due to COVID-19
Although the COVID-19 situation is improving, any future restrictions could mean we might have to change the way parts of our teaching and learning take place in 2021 to 2022.
We're working hard to plan for a number of possible scenarios. This means that some of the information on this course page may be subject to change.
Find out more
Find out more about undergraduate foundation programmes on the ONCAMPUS Southampton webpage.
The staff in the ONCAMPUS centre are really kind and friendly. I get lots of help from them, either for study or in my daily life - if we have any problems they help us.