You’ll learn English language skills, research skills and subject knowledge as you prepare for life as a master's student at one of the world's top 100 universities.
ONCAMPUS Southampton offers a range of Master's foundation programmes for international students to progress to the University of Southampton.
How the foundation programmes work
There are 5 master's foundation programmes to choose from:
- Business, Economics, Finance and Management
- Engineering and Physical Sciences
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Art and Design
Each master's programme is made up of modules relating to your chosen subject area.
- increase your knowledge of your chosen master's subject
- develop your postgraduate research and study skills
- improve your written and spoken English
- help you understand more about British culture
After successfully completing your master's foundation programme, you can move straight on to your chosen postgraduate degree course at the University of Southampton.
How you’ll benefit
During your master's foundation programme you’ll benefit from:
- expert teaching to meet your specific needs
- excellent facilities in Southampton city centre
- regular personal tutor sessions
- an extensive support network
You’ll be a member of the University of Southampton community from the moment you start, with access to:
- clubs and social events
- international societies
- libraries and facilities
- support and advice
Find out more
Find out more about master's foundation programmes on the ONCAMPUS Southampton webpage.
The course at ONCAMPUS is very useful. Besides the English courses, the Postgraduate Skills Development course made me look back on my past, taught me how to study more effectively, and made me think deeply about my future Cyber security career.