To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- have Canadian citizenship
- need to pay the overseas tuition fee
- be paying your fees yourself
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study Law
- meet or exceed your course's entry requirements (typical offer)
- apply for your course before 1 August 2023
You must not be getting any external scholarship.
How we award scholarships
The scholarship awards £1,000 per year of your programme and will be paid in two instalments: £500 in early December 2023 and £500 in early February 2024. To get paid the award in the academic year 2023 to 2024, you must be enrolled and actively attending Southampton Law School after 1 December 2023.
To continue receiving payments in the academic years 2024 to 2025 onwards, you must pass all your exams on the first attempt each year.
The scholarship will be paid directly into your bank account by BACS. Please provide your bank account details when you enrol at the University of Southampton.
How to apply
You do not need to apply. If you meet the eligibility criteria, we will award you this scholarship and let you know by email.
For more information or for help, email AdmissionsUG.SS@soton.ac.uk.