- Arts management and cultural policy; cultural economics
- Seventeenth-century English opera
- Aspects of organology, especially the early twentieth-century English recorder revival.
- A new edition of King Arthur (music by Henry Purcell, words by John Dryden), for publication in the Purcell Society Edition of Purcell’s complete works
- One or two articles about King Arthur, spinning off from the main edition
- Funding the Arts: a monograph for Routledge.
Professor Andrew Pinnock
Sponsor: Arts & Humanities Research Council