- My research is located in the area of quantitative social/personality psychology. In particular, I conduct research on narcissistic dysfunction in the interpersonal domain.
- I am currently involved in projects investigating:
- the self-presentation of narcissistsnostalgia and narcissismnarcissism and social supportnarcissism and empathynarcissism and mimicrynarcissism and bullyingnarcissism and prosocial behavioursnarcissism and crimenarcissism and parentingnarcissism and consumerismnarcissism and team functioningnarcissism and romantic relationships
- PSYC1014: The Psychology of Attractiveness
- Undergraduate, MSc, DEdPsy, DClin, and PhD Supervision.
Dr Claire Hart is an Associate Professor of Social and Personality Psychology at the University of Southampton.
BSc Psychology – University of Southampton (2000)
PhD in Social Psychology – University of Southampton (2005)
Research Fellow – University of Southampton (2005-2009)
Lecturer in Psychology – Southampton Solent University (2009-2010)
Lecturer in Psychology, University of Southampton (2010-2019)
Associate Professor in Psychology, University of Southampton (2019- present)