- My research is located in the area of quantitative social/personality psychology. In particular, I conduct research on narcissistic dysfunction in the interpersonal domain.
- I am currently involved in projects investigating:
- the self-presentation of narcissistsnostalgia and narcissismnarcissism and social supportnarcissism and empathynarcissism and mimicrynarcissism and bullyingnarcissism and prosocial behavioursnarcissism and crimenarcissism and parentingnarcissism and consumerismnarcissism and team functioningnarcissism and romantic relationships
Current PhD Students
- PSYC1014: The Psychology of Attractiveness
- Undergraduate, MSc, DEdPsy, DClin, and PhD Supervision.
Dr Claire Hart is an Associate Professor of Social and Personality Psychology at the University of Southampton.
BSc Psychology – University of Southampton (2000)
PhD in Social Psychology – University of Southampton (2005)
Research Fellow – University of Southampton (2005-2009)
Lecturer in Psychology – Southampton Solent University (2009-2010)
Lecturer in Psychology, University of Southampton (2010-2019)
Associate Professor in Psychology, University of Southampton (2019- present)