- Sustainable supply chain management
- Supply chain innovation
- Blockchain technology
- Case study
Dr Yu (Jack) Gong obtained his PhD at the University of Exeter (2013-2016), MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management at Cranfield University (2009-2010). He has publications in high quality journals such as International Journal of Operations & Production Management, International Journal of Production Economics, International Journal of Production Research, Industrial Marketing Management, Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, Business Strategy and the Environment, and has published several Ivey teaching cases.
Prior to his academic career, Dr Yu (Jack) Gong worked in management consulting firms in both Malaysia and China, providing services to various large scale multinational companies for three years. He has extensive project management experiences serving companies including 3M, Nestle Malaysia, Zuellig Pharma, TCL Corporation, Power Construction Corporation of China (PCCC) and BMW Brilliance.
- Paul R. Lawrence Fellowships (2017)
- Staff Achievement Award (2022)
- Staff Achievement Award (2019)
- Chris Voss Runner-up Best Paper Award (2017)
- Highly Commended Award of the 2017 Emerald/EFMD Outstanding Doctoral Research (2018)