Dr Hao Dong is Lecturer in Operations and Project Management in the Operations, Projects, Purchasing, and Supply (OPPS) group within the department of Decision Analytics and Risk (DAR) at the University of Southampton Business School. Hao brings a wide range of knowledge across economics and business studies to explore how human action and responsible management can contribute to sustainable business practices and institutional models.
'tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito'
Hao has acquired membership of professional bodies and networks, including British Academy of Management (BAM), Association for Project Management (APM), Mises Institute, UK Society for Co-operative Studies (UKSCS), and Institute of Directors (IoD). As well as being an active member of the Centre for Operational Research, Management Science, and Information Systems (CORMSIS) at Southampton, Dr Hao Dong is the Director of Strategy & Collaboration of the Advanced Project Management Research Centre (APROM). Please visit APROM site for further details.
- Director of Strategy & Collaboration of APROM Research Centre at SBS
- Guest lecturer / external supervisor for high-ranking universities in UK and China
- Policy think tank
- Providing consulting advisory to UK/China organisations in manufacturing and creative and cultural industries
- 2022 - FSS Career Development Fund
- 2021-2022 - SBS Research Grant
- 2020-2021 - Understanding Agile Project Management, funded by APM, the chartered Association for Project Management
- 2015 onwards – several smaller-amount projects sponsored by business school and external funding bodies including international institutes/companies