Courses range from introductory to more advanced levels covering the topic in greater depth. We offer professional geographic information systems training as scheduled courses or bespoke sessions.
Why choose GeoData?
- Our training is built on over 30 years' experience of real-world geospatial problem solving, and delivered by professional GIS analysts.
- We'll help you realise the potential of your data and improve your GIS workflows.
- We'll provide you with a training manual and data to take away with you.
- You can benefit from 28 days of post-course one-to-one support with our analysts.
- Our courses are accredited by the Association for Geographic Information and the Royal Geographic Society
Courses currently available
- Introduction to ArcGIS
- Advanced ArcGIS
- Introduction to QGIS
- Advanced QGIS
- ArcGIS: Introduction to Coastal & Marine GIS
- ArcGIS Model Builder
- Demystifying Map Projections
- Introduction to MapInfo
- Advanced MapInfo
- Migration to QGIS
- One-to-one deskside training
- Bespoke training course development
Find details of all our courses, including dates and prices, on our GIS training courses page.
Contact the GeoData team