About the Health services library
The health services library is a dedicated medical and health sciences library for the use of students and staff. You can borrow books, search our collection, or use the library for private or group study.
Our large collection includes:
- medical books and journals
- medical statistics and reports
- skills, career and self-help books
- historical items
Facilities and services include:
- study desks with computers
- group study rooms
- laptops for loan
- assistive technology for disabled library users
You can learn more or search the library collections on the official library website.