We will only consider applicants who have an offer to study at University of Southampton.
- have been ordinarily resident in either South East Asia, the Middle East, North Africa, Central America, Latin America, North America or Europe during the 3 years before the start of the course (ignoring time spent while studying outside your usual country of residence)
- show promise as a future leader by demonstrating business excellence
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study on the Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- be paying your own fees
- need to pay the overseas tuition fee
- not be getting any external sponsorship
Deadline for applications
You must submit your 500-word statement by 24 May 2024.
How we award scholarships
This is a competitive process and not all applicants will be successful.
To compete for the scholarship, applicants must interview and submit a 500-word statement on why they should receive it.
The scholarship will be awarded based on the applicant’s statement, their MBA application and their interview. Their business excellence will be assessed using the following criteria:
- a high degree of relevant professional experience in management and/or leadership
- evidence of rapid career progression
- clear ability to contribute to the quality of the MBA cohort
- strong academic ability and performance
The scholarship award is made at the discretion of the Business School. Their decisions are final.
Successful applicants will be contacted in writing on or before 30 June 2024. Unsuccessful applicants will be notified shortly after that date.
Conditions of getting the scholarship
Find out the conditions of getting a scholarship.
How to apply
All MBA offer holders who are eligible for this scholarship will be invited to submit a 500-word statement on why they should receive the scholarship.
For more information or help, email email@example.com.