In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain campaign, the University of Southampton is offering a scholarship to students in Indonesia applying for any one year taught LLM programme.
The scholarship awards £10,000 off your tuition fees.
To apply for the scholarship, you must:
- have an offer to study an eligible course
- be an Indonesian citizen and have an Indonesian passport
- have met the University's English language requirements by the deadline
- be willing to act as an ambassador for UK Higher Education, by promoting the value of studying at a UK University and scholarship advocate
- be willing to demonstrate future contribution to capacity-building and socio-economic advancement through the benefits achieved after graduation
Deadline to apply
30 April 2024 17:00 UK time.
How to apply
2. Complete the scholarship expression of interest form.
For more information or for help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.