We will only consider applicants who have an offer to study at the University of Southampton.
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study on the MSc International Security and Risk or Masters in Public Administration
- be paying the tuition fees yourself
- be paying the overseas tuition fees yourself
You must not be receiving any external scholarship.
Deadline to apply
You must submit your application, CV and statement by 14 April 2023.
How we award scholarships
This is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful.
There are 2 stages to the shortlisting process.
- We check that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- The selection panel assesses your CV, PGT application, and your 500-word statement on why you should receive a scholarship.
The top 2 applications will get a scholarship.
We will contact you:
- by 30 May 2023 at the latest if you are successful
- after 1 June 2023 if you are not successful
The decision of the scholarship panel is final, and we reserve the right not to make any award or to make only one award.
Conditions of getting the scholarship
Find out the conditions of getting a scholarship.
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship, you must complete and submit the online application form and also submit:
- your CV
- a 500-word statement on why you should get the scholarship
For more information or help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.