To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- be an international student
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Southampton
- be studying on a postgraduate programme in Social Statistics and Demography
- be required to pay the overseas tuition fee
Deadline to apply
The deadline is 12 April 2024.
We will contact you by:
- 30th May 2024 at the latest if you are successful
- after 3rd June 2024 if you are not successful
How we award scholarships
This is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful.
There are 2 stages to the shortlisting process.
- We check that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Your CV, PGT application, and 500-word statement on why you should receive a scholarship will be assessed by a selection panel.
The top 2 applications will get the scholarship. The decision of the scholarship panel is final.
Conditions of getting the scholarship
Find out the conditions of getting a scholarship.
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship, you must complete and submit the online application form and also submit:
- your CV
- a 500-word statement on why you should get the scholarship
For more information or help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.