To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- be an international student
- hold a conditional or unconditional offer from Southampton
- be studying on a postgraduate programme in Social Statistics and Demography
- be self-funded and required to pay the overseas tuition fee
You must not be in receipt of any external scholarship.
Deadline to apply
The deadline is 14 April 2023.
We will contact you by:
- 30 May 2023 at the latest if you are successful
- after 1 June 2023 if you are not successful
How we award scholarships
This is a competitive process and not all applications will be successful.
There are 2 stages to the shortlisting process.
- We check that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Your CV, PGT application, and 500-word statement on why you should receive a scholarship will be assessed by a selection panel.
The top 2 applications will get the scholarship. The decision of the scholarship panel is final.
Conditions of getting the scholarship
Find out the conditions of getting a scholarship.
How to apply
To apply for the scholarship, you must complete and submit the online application form and also submit:
- your CV
- a 500-word statement on why you should get the scholarship
For more information or help, email email@example.com.