- My research interests are mainly in the area of psychosis.
- My current work focuses on:
- 1. Paranoia in the general population
- 2. Understanding persecutory delusions and hearing voices
- 3. Mindfulness for psychosis
Current PhD Students
External roles and responsibilities
Lyn obtained her BSc and PhD in Psychology from the University of Exeter, and completed her Doctorate in Clinical Psychology at the Institute of Psychology, Psychiatry and Neuroscience at King's College London.
Lyn started her academic career at Royal Holloway, University of London, where she started as a Lecturer in Clinical Psychology in 2007, progressing to Senior Lecturer in 2014 and Reader in 2018.
Lyn joined the University of Southampton in 2022.