Amine is a Lecturer in Actuarial science at the School of Mathematics Sciences of the university of Southampton. I am broadly interested in risk theory and stochastic optimization problems applied in actuarial and financial mathematics.
- Risk and Ruin Theory
- Stochastic Control Problems
- Stochastic Modelling in Insurance
Amine is broadly interested in developing probabilistic quantities for the quantification of risks faced by insurance companies.
I am usually teaching the following modules
MATH2040/6131 Financial Mathematics
MATH3066/6130 Actuarial Mathematics II
- Lecturer of Statistics, University of Southampton, 2020-
- Postdoc at the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Waterloo, 2018-2020
- PhD in Statistics, University of Quebec in Montreal, Canada, 2018
- Msc in Actuarial Science, Laval University, Canada, 2013