Vincenzo is Lecturer in the Department of Economics at the University of Southampton and also Honorary Senior Research Fellow at the UCL Bartlett School of Environment, Energy and Resources.
For his personal website click here.
- Natural Resource Economics
- Environmental Economics
- Time Series Econometrics
His current research interests are:
- The effects of climate change on commodity markets
- The role of technological innovation in dealing with resource scarcity
- The influence of expectations in energy markets
- The importance of credibility for policy efficacy
- The effectiveness of macro innovation policies
Introduction to Econometrics (ECON2043)
Resource and Energy Economics (ECON6064)
Before joining Southampton he was Research Fellow at the Bartlett School of Environment, Energy and Resources, University College London. He holds a PhD in Economics from Birkbeck College (University of London), a MSc in Economics from University of Warwick, and a BSc from University of Rome La Sapienza.