Dr Dana Dghaym is a Lecturer in the Cyber-Physical Systems group in the School of Electronics and Computer Science (ECS). Her main research area is in formal methods where she contributed to Event-B structured refinement and composition methodologies. She also has experience of tool development and verification in railway and maritime autonomous systems. In 2017, Dana was awarded her PhD in Computer Science from the University of Southampton.
- Model-Based Formal Methods
- Safety and Security of Autonomous Systems
- Tools and Techniques to support formal modelling accessibility
Dr Dana Dghaym is interested in the formal verification and validation of safe and secure cyber physical systems. Dana is also interested in making formal modelling more accessible to industry.
I currently teach:
- COMP1216 - Software Modelling & Design
- COMP3200 Part III Individual Project