- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) has awarded the PRRG a research grant to investigate circular business models for retail. This project starts in April 2023
- Our work is catching Media attention! Read the following articles: DeliveryX, Internet Retailing the Southern Daily Echo and the Medium.
- Prof. Lisa Jack discusses product returns in her blog "Who's in charge of returns?"
- Woxsen University, India, invited Gina to discuss product returns for their Woxsen International Lecture Series on 12 July 2022
- On 30 June 2022, Gina gave a seminar, organised by the ECS Centre for Internet of Things and Pervasive Systems, on the topic of "Multichannel retail: The Role of IT in Managing Product Returns and Related Fraud".
- Gina delivered a keynote address on modelling and forecasting product returns and related fraud at the Reverse Logistics Association's European Summit in Amsterdam, 22-23 June 2022
- Listen to Gina discussing product returns and returns fraud with Prof. Tony Hines in his podcast series Chain Reaction.
- We delivered a virtual incubator session on product returns at the EurOMA Sustainability Forum on 22 March 2022.
- Check out our latest articles on mapping returns processes and how product returns can be a chance for transitioning towards a sharing economy.
- A new edition for the Springer book series "Greening the Industry Network Studies" is out: Africa and Sustainable Global Value Chains.
- In 2020, we were awarded a research grant under the UKRI's call to get funding for ideas that address Covid-19. The project is a collaboration between the Business School, the School for Electronics and Computer Science (ECS) and the ECR Retail Loss Group, an association of retailers and manufacturers.
Product Returns Research Group (PRRG)
News and events
Find out about our news and upcoming activities.