The South Coast Doctoral Training Partnership (SCDTP)
The Thematic Cluster Pathways (TCPs): sustainability, environment & resilience (SER). See:
Deadline of studentships application:
Before completing their online funding application form, students will need to have submitted an institutional application form for the chosen Masters or PhD programme. Students do not need to be in receipt of an offer of a place at that institution, but their application must have been submitted.
Electronics & Computer Science (ECS)
- We offer a number of PhD projects with a title, supervisor, remit and funding already in place. These may have been established through collaborations with industry, external partners or they may have been provided through one of several Centres for Doctoral Training in which we participate.
- Link: PhD programmes | Electronics & Computer Science | University of Southampton | University of Southampton (soton.ac.uk)
- Agents, Interaction and Complexity Research Group
Southampton Business School (SBS)
- Postgraduate Fees and Funding | Southampton Business School | University of Southampton https://www.southampton.ac.uk/study/fees-funding#scholarships
- China Scholarship Council (CSC)-University of Southampton PhD Funding
Each year there are a number of CSC scholarships available across the University. To be considered for a scholarship within Southampton Business School (SBS), students should identify an appropriate research area and contact SBS directly to enquire about funding opportunities in that area.
We recommend that students make their application to us by early January stating that their wish to be considered for a CSC scholarship. Students can find further information about CSC scholarships at Southampton here. https://www.southampton.ac.uk/courses/funding/scholarships-awards/china-scholarship-council.page