To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- be an international student
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study an eligible course
- achieve a 1st or an equivalent qualification in your undergraduate studies.
You do not need to apply. If you meet the eligibility criteria, we will award you this scholarship and let you know by email.
Find out the conditions of getting a scholarship.
- MSc Advanced Chemical Engineering 8288 (1 year)
- MSc Chemistry by Research 5004 (1 year)
- MSc Chemistry 6148 (1 year)
- MA Digital Chemistry 8922 (1 year)
- MSc Electrochemistry and Battery Technologies 8202 (1 year)