Our swimming pool
Located in the Jubilee Sports Centre, our 25 metre pool has 6 lanes and a depth that ranges from 1 to 2 metres.
Swimming sessions are available every day of the week. Each session includes lanes for slow, medium and fast swimmers.
Lane swimming is available to:
- student members
- staff members
- public members
- pay as you go users
Conditions of using the pool
- To join a lane swimming session you must be able to swim at least 25 metres unaided.
- Lane swimming sessions are only available to over 16s and children from the JSA Academy Squad.
- 0-3 year olds must be accompanied in the pool with a ratio of 1 child per adult.
- 4-7 year olds must be accompanied in the pool with a ratio of 2 children per adult.
- 8-15 year olds must swim 25 meters unaided, a swim test is required and an adult must supervise from the reception/viewing area. Weak or non-swimmers must be supervised by a competent adult in the pool.