- Mechanical and tribological testing of hydrogels for orthopaedic and tissue engineering
- The tribology of tooth brushing.
- Efficacy testing of products for dental hypersensitivity management.
- High resolution 3D imaging of calcified tissues
- CoCrMo alloy development and tribological performance analysis
External roles and responsibilities
Dr Richard Cook has over 15 years’ research experience in the fields of Biomaterials, Biomechanics and Biotribology.
His particular research focus is on understanding the structure-function or structure-performance related interactions within biological or biomaterials.