Dr Antonio Martinez-Sykora is an expert on cutting and packing problems and routing problems, and he has worked on other areas as logistics planning, scheduling and revenue management. He has published several research publications on top journals as Omega, European Journal of Operational Research, International Journal of production economics, Transportation Science, Naval research logistics or Annals of Operations Research.
- Optimisation and Combinatorial Optimisation
- Cutting and packing problems
- Transportation and vehicle routing problems
- Revenue management - dynamic pricing - reinforcement learning
- Scheduling and timetabling
Current PhD Students
- ITC 2021: International Timetabling Competition on Sports Timetabling (First place) (2021)