In this module you will learn about a variety of Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SENDs). You will look at the impact of various SENDs on a child's education and progress. The module focusses mainly on the following aspects of Special Educational Needs:
- Developing a general understanding of various SENDs.
- Different Educational settings - including Mainstream and Special Schools
- Pupil Voice - the views of children with SENDs
- Parent Voice - the views of Parents of Children with SENDs
- Professional Voice - the views of Teachers and other Professionals who work with children with SENDs.