This module will help you to develop graduate attributes, including:
- academic attributes – ability to critically appraise knowledge claims based on qualitative and quantitative methods; and
- communication skills – ability to communicate research designs and findings, using evidence to illustrate and develop an argument.
This module will help you develop the following employability skills:
- team working - respecting others, co-operating, negotiating, contributing to discussions, and awareness of interdependence with others;
- communication and literacy – application of literacy, ability to produce clear, structured written work and oral literacy – including listening and questioning;
- problem solving– analysing facts, opinions, values and situations and applying creative thinking to develop appropriate solutions; and
- application of information technology – basic IT skills, including familiarity with word processing, presentation programmes, file management and use of internet search engines.