Dr Yujiang Xie is a Research Fellow in Passive Source Seismology within Ocean and Earth Science, National Oceanography Centre Southampton at the University of Southampton.
- Seismology and Geophysics:
- Wave simulations, full-waveform modeling and inversion, numerical methods, inverse theory, optimization algorithms, partial differential equation, HPC/GPU, stacking and 5D interpolation, and software developments.
1. 3D full-waveform modeling and inversion with spectral-element and adjoint methods
2. (An)elastic adjoint tomography with full Hessian kernels
3. Passive Imaging of the Lithosphere-Asthenosphere Boundary (PI-LAB)
01/2019~present: Research Fellow, University of Southampton, UK
01/2018~12/2018: Research Assistant, University of Hamburg, Germany
12/2017: PhD in Earth System Sciences, University of Hamburg, Germany
07/2013: MSc in Geological Engineering, Lanzhou University, China
07/2010: BSc in Geological Engineering, China University of Mining and Technology, Beijing