PhD student within the School of Electronics and Computer Science (ESC).
Current research focus:
- Fabrication of metal oxide thin films for radiative cooling applications and RF transparency.
Previous research focuses:
- Fabrication of transparent conductive oxide (TCO) thin films via RF magnetron sputtering for applications in ultrafast all-optical switching.
- Reactive laser annealing as a method of modulating the electrical and optical properties of thin film materials.
- Electrical and optical characterisation of thin film materials via infrared spectroscopic ellipsometry (IR-SE)
- Fabrication of Yttrium Iron Garnet (YIG) thin films via sol-gel and excimer laser annealing for spintronic applications.