About the Clinical skills rooms
We have several large, multifunctional spaces often used for teaching physiotherapy and occupational therapy. You can book these rooms for debriefing and group work.
Built-in cameras and microphones run by a central control room allow us to evaluate and record your practice.
The rooms are equipped with:
- treatment plinths
- specialist podiatry chairs for clinical assessment and treatment
- a range of therapeutic and rehabilitation equipment
- pan, tilt and zoom 360-degree cameras mounted in the ceiling
Other healthcare equipment includes:
- transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation (TENS) machines
- ice, wax and ultrasound machines
- electrocardiogram (ECG) machines
- blood pressure monitors and pulse oximeters
- manual handling and splinting equipment