Ways we work with organisations
- Numerical modelling of tides, ocean currents, salinity and water temperatures.
- Deploying instruments to measure ocean currents, salinity, water temperature and turbulence.
- Analysis of extreme water levels, waves, winds and currents.
- Determining rates of sea level rise using tide gauge records and satellite altimetry.
- Working with communities on the coast to map flooding and erosion and development of adaptable management approaches.
- Informing and developing policies relating to physical oceanography.
- Participating in large scale physical oceanography studies.
Check out our publications section to see many examples of successful PhD projects and international collaborations.