We will only consider applicants who have an offer to study at Southampton University.
- need to pay the overseas tuition fee
- be paying your fees yourself
- not have any external sponsorship
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study on the Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Deadline for applications
You must submit your application to study for the MBA by 31 July 2024 in order to be considered for this scholarship.
How we award scholarships
This is a competitive process and not all applicants will be successful.
Applicants must interview to compete for the scholarship. Their business excellence will be assessed using the following criteria:
- a high degree of relevant professional experience in management and/or leadership
- evidence of rapid career progression
- clear ability to contribute to the quality of the MBA cohort
- strong academic ability and performance
- excellent performance at interview
The scholarship award is made at the discretion of the Business School. Their decisions are final.
Conditions of getting the scholarship
Find out the conditions of getting a scholarship.
How to apply
If we offer you a place on the MBA, we'll automatically consider you for the Southampton Business School MBA Excellence International Scholarship. There is no need to complete a separate application.
For more information or help, email firstname.lastname@example.org.