- Mexican Day of the Dead, Covid-19 and diaspora.
- Latin(a) multimedia women writers and artists (i.e writers and artists whose works straddle multiple disciplines (literature, art performance, photography, video, art installation, cyberspace).
- Latin(a) American Women writers and artists
- Latin(o) American Cultural Studies, Visual Arts, Performance Art, Multimedia Studies and Digital Humanities; Feminist theory; Music
- Mexican (Revolutionary) writing, popular culture, cultural Hybridization and Globalization; cultural identity, ideology and gender; The Boom Mexicano Femenino;