We will work in partnership with our students to:
- Enable them to be the leaders of tomorrow who will transform the lives of others.
- Provide exemplary support for students’ wellbeing and the needs of disabled students, and equip them with the skills and mindset to flourish in the world of the future, for the jobs and challenges that will keep evolving.
- Create a more inclusive and flexible teaching and learning experience that equips students for the outside world, co-produced with students and employers to address their needs and expectations.
- Enhance our learning environments to foster both flexibility and creativity.
- Exploit the opportunities for engagement with our world-leading research and enterprise activities to allow students to develop their full potential.
- Ensure our graduates are recognised globally for a University of Southampton Experience that sets them apart as: curious; engaged; articulate; ethical; culturally aware; enterprising; and socially and environmentally responsible.
- Create outstanding University experiences that ensure students can follow their own paths, feel supported to thrive, and enjoy a sense of pride and belonging as members of our community. Supporting participation in co-curricular activities is part of these experiences.
- Simplify our processes, develop our understanding of people’s needs and enhance our services to support this goal.
- Support our students post-graduation to become part of our vibrant alumni community. Strengthening these links enhances graduates’ career development and supports them to share their skills and connections with future students.