Skip to main content

Certification of Awards

Replacement certificates will only be re-issued in the original name. The only exceptions to this ruling are:

  1. if there is an error on the certificate which is attributable to the University or as a result of an appeal; or
  2. in gender reassignment cases for which, on receipt of appropriate certification, a replacement certificate will be issued and all academic records changed to reflect the new name.

Students who leave the University owing tuition fees will not be issued with formal certification until such fees are cleared. Students awarded a degree, diploma or certificate without having paid the fees prescribed to the University (Ordinance 11.1 notwithstanding) shall not be issued with formal certification until outstanding monies are paid.

to top