- Formal methods
- Autonomous Systems
- Public Engagement
- My main research interest is model-based formal methods, in particular a formal method called Event-B, for software engineering. Formal methods are mathematically rigorous techniques for the specification, development and verification of software and hardware systems and hence can contribute to the reliability and robustness of a design. My research work includes application, tools and methodology for formal methods.
- I am also interested in Public Engagement (PE) activities to engage children with my ongoing research.
- Principal Investigator: Verifiably Safe and Trusted Human-AI Systems (VESTAS)
- Senior Researcher: HD-Sec: Holistic Design of Secure Systems on Capability Hardware
- Senior Researcher: HICLASS: Enabling Development of Complex and Secure Aerospace Systems
- Event-B @ Soton