- Multi-scale analysis using mixed methods of coastal flood risk management across policy domains, organisational stakeholders and households.
- Risk attitudes and behaviours to the natural environment in relation to perceived, expected and experienced social and physical changes.
- Mixed methods analysis of the form and evolution of stakeholder perceptions toward mining, expected impacts of mining, and experiences of consultation process.
- Policy discourses in conservation and hazard management, e.g. thematic analysis of political party for animals’ discourses on conservation.
- Monitoring and mapping the distribution of Sargassum seaweed in the Caribbean and West Africa using remote sensing and GIS.