- Health workforce organisation
- Shift work
- Occupational health - burnout
- Occupational health - sickness absence
- Patient safety
Current PhD Students
External roles and responsibilities
Chiara qualified as a Registered Nurse after completing her Bachelor Degree in Italy, at the Universita' degli Studi di Milano Bicocca in 2011. In 2013 she gained a Masters Degree in Nursing and Midwifery Sciences at the Universita' degli Studi di Milano Bicocca.
In 2018, she was awarded a PhD in Health Sciences at the University of Southampton, where she was then employed as a research fellow. Since 2020, Chiara has been a lecturer in nursing within the School of Health Sciences, where she splits her time between research and education.
- IJNS Rosemary Crow Award (2016)
- Best abstract session presentation HSRUK 2018 (2018)