- Person centred integrated care for older people with complex care and support needs
- Social science and applied health and social care research
- Frailty, dementia, multimorbidity, stroke
- Understanding and addressing health and social care inequalities in marginalised older populations
- Implementation science and co-production methodological approaches
DIALOR (DIgitAL cOaching for fRailty): Digital health coaching for older people with frailty in Wessex, NIHR ARC Wessex funded study: https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/research/projects/dialor-digital-coaching-frailty
Cochrane review of case management for integrated care of older people with frailty in community settings.
Systematic review and narrative synthesis to explore the meanings, experiences and impacts of frailty from the perspectives of older people.
Supervised research includes qualitative research to evaluate patients’ experiences of digital pain management interventions, and an ethnographic study exploring the relationship between health system responsiveness and the implementation of person-centred integrated care for older people with frailty.