- Social science approaches and frailty
- Integrated care for older people living with frailty
- Dementia, multimorbidity, stroke
- Qualitative and ethnographic research
- Understanding and addressing health and social care inequalities in marginalised older populations
DIALOR (DIgitAL cOaching for fRailty): Digital health coaching for older people with frailty in Wessex, NIHR ARC Wessex funded study: https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/research/projects/dialor-digital-coaching-frailty
Cochrane review of case management for integrated care of older people with frailty in community settings.
Systematic review and narrative synthesis to explore the meanings, experiences and impacts of frailty from the perspectives of older people.
Supervised PhD research includes ethnographic studies exploring i) medicines-related care; and ii) health system responsiveness in integrated care services for older people living with frailty.