Centre for Marketing Research
About our research
Our research is evidence-based and contributes to business theory, practice, and public policy.
Based in the Department of Digital and Data Driven Marketing, we work at the intersection of marketing and digital technology to solve real-life marketing management challenges.
Our research interests include:
- consumer behaviour and psychology
- retail strategy and sensory marketing
- international and cross-cultural marketing
- services marketing and sharing-based services
- luxury branding and management
- corporate social responsibility (CSR), cause-related marketing and social innovation
- new media and influencer marketing
Our innovative research methods involve big data, performance measurement and other analytic approaches to explore current issues in marketing.
Our members' research can be found in top tier academic journals including:
- Journal of Retailing
- Tourism Management
- Harvard Business Review (Online)
- European Journal of Marketing
- Journal of Business Ethics, Psychology and Marketing
- Industrial Marketing Management